Organic Essiac – 8 Herb Tea Formula by Rene Caisse
Immune System Support (Powder 28g)
*Your Order Can Make:
32 Days Supply of Tea @ 30ml per day
16 Days Supply of Tea @ 60ml per day
8 Days Supply of Tea @ 120ml per day
You’ll Love the Results! Additional Herbs Enhance the Original Essiac Formula:
Rene Cassise and Dr. Charles Brusch researched essiac tea from 1959 to 1967 and found that one essiac formula consistently outperformed all others. This formula included the original four essiac herbs combined with an additional four herbs that maximized the effectiveness.
Here are some essiac tea benefits that have been reported and observed in research performed by Rene Caisse and Dr. Charles Brusch at the Brusch Medical Research Center:
1. Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
2. Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
3. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
4. Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
5. Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
6. Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes stronger and more flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Promotes the absorption of necessary fluids in the tissues.
9. Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
10. Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel, and eliminates them.
11. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
12. Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
13. Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
14. Reduces, perhaps eliminates, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purifies the blood.
17. Increases red cell production and prevents them from rupturing.
18. Increases the body’s ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissue cells.
19. Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated; in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed properly.
20. Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
21. Protects against toxins entering into the brain.
22. Protects the body against the damage from radiation and X-rays.
23. Relieves pain and unhealthy inflammation.
24. Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
25. Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
26. Protects the cells against the damaging effects of free radicals.
27. Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
28. Decreases sugar cravings due to improved blood sugar control.
29. Increases energy levels.
30. Boosts mood and leads to an improved sense of well being.