*120 grams pack
Order with Confidence – Some of my Feedback
- Great service
- Thank you. Item as described. Very pleased.
- Excellent thank you
- excellant service
- great service and item
- quick and reliable – thanks
- Quality seller, friendly efficient & trustworthy. Highly recommended
- thank you very much A***** highly recommended fast delivery will b back for more
- Great item. Good price. Fast delivery! Very reliable company. Thank you.
- Great communication! It’s perfect! Thank you! I’ll be back for more!!
- Super-fast transaction, great communication, free postage, great product!
- Ecellent service, thrilled with item, well packaged! Thankyou very much.
- Great Item, with Lightning Delivery. Top Class E-Bayer. A+++++++
- A plus seller great delivery the formula is great and just like original! A**
- Thank you exactly as described
- Excellent just as described thank you very much
- Excellent speedy delivery and the cleanse the same as original! A+++ thank you!
- A good product posted very quickly thanks
There’s a ton of good info about the benefits of Brahmi like that below
Brahmi in Ayurvedic Medicine.
Brahmi has long history in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It is widely used for its effect in blood circulation that promotes efficient function of the liver, lungs and the kidneys.
Brahmi is traditionally used to treat skin problems including psoriasis, eczema, abscess and ulceration. Brahmi is used to stimulate skin cell regeneration and growth.
Traditional Medicinal Uses Of Brahmi
mental and physical fatigue
irritable bowel syndrome
increase sex drive
coughs and hoarseness
high cholesterol levels
Brahmi is used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine as brain tonic. Brahmi has naturally occurring nitric oxide that according to studies have positive effects in brain activity. Brahmi has Bacosides that release nitric oxide that relaxes the aorta and veins allowing smooth blood flow that nourishes the nerve cells, improving cognitive capability,promote mental clarity and focus.
Brahmi is used as memory enhancer. In a study conducted to test the chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monniera) on human memory done in University of Wollongong, Australia, suggests that Brahmi (Bacopa monniera) shows a significant action of enhancing the capacity of the subjects to retain new information while maintaining the capability of learning.
Other sources are saying:
Brahmi is also extremely effective on blood circulation and for cleansing the blood – hence having positive effects on the function of the liver, lungs and kidneys.
It has also been used to treat many other conditions, from bronchitis to arthritis, hair loss to threadworms, fevers to impotence. Its immune and vitality boosting properties are attributed to high levels of anti-oxidants.
Dosage: 3-4 grams per day. Use 2 grams (1 teaspoon) per serving – steep covered ten minutes, strain and pour. Add sweetener as needed.